The Certification and Registration Board is the certification body. It is an independent Board responsible for implementing and managing the examination and credentialing process for Orthotic Prosthetics Canada.
CBCPO and CAPO amalgamated to create Orthotics Prosthetics Canada in 2015. All trademarks, including CBCPO and all certification and Registration credentials, are owned by OPC Successful candidates are CBCPO Certified/Registered through OPC.
Upcoming Written Exam Dates & Registration Deadlines
|Exam Date||Registration Deadline|
|Friday, February 5, 2021||Friday, December 18, 2020|
|Friday, September 17, 2021||Friday, August 6, 2021|
2020 Certification Practical Exam
2020 Technical Exam
Due to unforeseen facility restrictions, the Certification Registration Board (CRB) has determined it is in the best interest of the candidates and examiners to postpone the November 2020 Technical Practical Exam until early 2021. We understand the repercussions this entails for the eligible candidates. The CRB is working thoroughly at providing the best examination format for candidates and examiners. We will be in touch with next steps.
In order to register for upcoming Examinations, applicants must fill out the registration form below and pay the application fee.
- Registration Form
- Certification Written Examination- Application Fee *September 25, 2020 is the next written exam sitting. Applications and fees deadline: August 28, 2020.
- Certification Practical Examination Application Fee
- Examination Registration Handbook
- Certification Examination Handbook
- ABC Applicants Declaration of Identity
- 2020 Online Certification Exam Practice Course