The Certification and Registration Board is the certification body. It is an independent Board responsible for implementing and managing the examination and credentialing process for Orthotic Prosthetics Canada.
CBCPO and CAPO amalgamated to create Orthotics Prosthetics Canada in 2015. All trademarks, including CBCPO and all certification and Registration credentials, are owned by OPC Successful candidates are CBCPO Certified/Registered through OPC.
In order to register for upcoming Examinations, applicants must fill out the registration form below and pay the application fee.
- Registration Form
- Certification Written Examination- Application Fee
- Certification Practical Examination Application Fee
- Examination Registration Handbook
- Certification Examination Handbook
- ABC Applicants Declaration of Identity
- 2020 Online Certification Exam Practice Course