By joining and using this forum, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. In order to preserve an environment that encourages both positive and proactive discussion, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate participation in this community for anyone who violates these terms.
- Respect other members and opinions. Please be courteous and understanding; we encourage members to ask questions and seek guidance – there are no stupid questions!
- Respect the purpose of the forum. Use the community to share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, questions, and goals. This has been put in place as a resource and should be respected as such.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- Respect intellectual property. Post content that you have personally created or have permission to use.
- Please do not post ads or job postings on this discussion board, instead, use our classifieds page also found on the OPC website.
This forum is provided as a service for the members of Orthotics Prosthetics Canada (OPC). OPC is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. OPC will not be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site. Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials.
OPC does not endorse any of the information shared through this medium. If you have questions or concerns surrounding these terms or use of the forum, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.