Area Sales Manager - Ontario
Responsible for sales growth of Össur prosthetic products in defined territory. Develop and build relationships with various clinical decision makers to expand Össur customer base and market share. Make sales presentations to Prosthetists and medical professionals within the assigned territory to elicit use of Össur Prosthetic products and expand brand awareness. Help to develop effective sales strategies to consistently achieve Territory goals & objectives.
- Consistently maintains high level of output according to established productivity standards.
- Makes effective use of all resources to sustain optimum performance and efficiency with a focus on growth and profitability including but not limited to CRM, Pipeline, Marketing Materials, & Demo Products.
- Develops and executes strategic solutions towards the market to effectively grow territory.
- Responds promptly to the needs of both the internal and external customer.
- Attains or exceeds quarterly and annual territory sales objectives for all products.
- Demonstrate collaborative team work with Sales Management, Össur Academy, internal personnel, Bracing & Supports counterparts, I.R’s and distribution channels.
- Effectively and efficiently organizes territory priorities and activities.
- Makes scheduled personalized sales presentations to medical professionals in the assigned territory to elicit use of Össur products and achieve sales goals.
- Utilizes demonstrations, literature, and promotional materials in a strategically planned manner consistent with our sales and product strategies.
- Develops and uses industrial, technical, and competitive knowledge to effectively implement sales and product strategies.
- Represents Össur at professional industry forums/meetings and National Trade Shows as required
- Maintains an acceptable level of technical competency, 90% or above.
- Is proactive in cost containment and management of expenses.
- Submits accurate and timely expenses & territory reports.
- Complies with both the spirit and letter of applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintains a professional image and demeanor consistent with the image of Össur.
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of company data including new product information, marketing strategies, discount programs, pricing information and other business proprietary information.
- Adheres to Company Core Values – Honesty – Frugality – Courage.
- Strong leadership, organizational, analytical, task and time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a life science or business discipline.
- 3+ years in direct field sales, preferably in medical products.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Proficient in utilization of excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Ability to Travel outside GTA 30%-40%