Registered Orthotic Technician - Harbour View Hospital
Under the direction of the Orthotist, the Orthotic Technician is responsible for the fabrication and/or repairs of orthotic devices specific to details provided by prescription and/or consults with a Certified Orthotist. Must maintain registration as an Orthotic Technician through the Canadian Board for Certification of Prosthetists and Orthotists.
- Graduate, Technical Diploma in Orthotics
- Eligible for Registration as an Orthotic Technician with the Canadian Board for Certification of Prosthetists and Orthotics
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills with emphasis on decision making, problem solving, and effective staff motivation
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to conduct self in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Competencies in other languages an asset, French preferred
- Successful Applicants are required to provide a criminal record check (including Vulnerable Sector Search) to People Services before starting employment and assume any associated costs as a condition of employment
Successful candidates may be eligible for a $2500 signing bonus and up to $2500 relocation assistance based on qualified criteria, conditional upon the signing of a Return for Service Agreement of two years.
To view more and apply, please use this link:
https://career17.sapsf.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=5966&company=NSHAP&username=View more classifieds