Certified Orthotist Required
Looking For A
Change? Our Patients Need You – Join Us!
Karl Hager Limb & Brace has an exciting opportunity available for a Certified Orthotist to join our forward thinking and growing team. You will be joining a staff of 16 that includes clinicians, experienced technicians, office support staff, and our office dog Rebel!
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated Certified Orthotist to join our comprehensive orthotic facility that has been providing orthotic services in the sunny Edmonton area for 40+ years. From Ponsetti clubfoot treatment to prepreg carbon KAFOs, we offer a wide range of orthotic devices servicing a diverse client population. Our collaborative team of highly skilled technicians and administrative staff provides exceptional support to the clinician to allow you to focus your efforts on providing the highest level of care. Other highlights of our facility include:
- Spacious 4,000 sq. ft office, exam rooms, and second floor 4,500 sq. ft. lab that provides natural light and air filtration systems
- Broad spectrum of patient care - pediatrics to seniors
- Onsite manufactured "The Knee Centre" branded custom knee orthoses
- Complete Vorum CAD/CAM system including 3D Spectra scanner, CanFit Software, and 3-axis carver
- Unique business structure which is centered around supporting clinicians
- Complete Amfit CAD/CAM system: 3D contact digitizer and fabrication mill
- Prepreg carbon fiber materials
- Location in a vibrant shopping district NW of downtown
Are you interested in profit sharing or future partnership? Opportunity available to join our ownership team for the right candidate. Edmonton offers endless opportunities for you and your family with a reasonable cost of living, and a parkland 22 times bigger than Central Park in New York. We offer a full comprehensive benefit package, competitive wage, future growth opportunities, profit share/bonus percentage option, moving bonus, relocation allowance, and ample vacation time with extra days at Christmas and ten statutory holidays.
In absolute confidentiality please contact:
Nolan Hayday, Business Manager at 1-800-387-5053 ext. 206 or [email protected]