Karl Hager Limb and Brace is an industry leader with over 40 years experience, specializing in lower extremity bracing and prepreg carbon fiber orthoses. We currently have a full suite of digital technologies from Amfit and Vorum and continue to explore additive manufacturing.
We are currently recruiting a Registered Orthotic Technician or Intern.
Qualifications & Experience:
- CBCPO certification with 5+ years experience ideal, intern and equivalences to be considered
- Knowledge and experience in the following preferred but not required:
- 3D printing and software applications
- Vorum system including Spectra scanner & software, Canfit software, and 3-axis carver
- Team minded, self-motivated technician who is personable and dependable
- Willingness to grow into a position of responsibility
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes a competitive salary, future growth opportunities, relocation allowance, comprehensive health benefits, and a large newly renovated clinic and lab space including digital technologies.
For more information, please contact Nolan Hayday via email [email protected].