MedSupply Corporation is seeking a full-time Certified Prosthetist, Certified Orthotist, Certified Prosthetist Orthotist, or Board Eligible Clinicians to join our team in Troy, Michigan!
About us: MedSupply is a DME, Prosthetics and Orthotics company based out of Troy, MI. We serve many counties throughout Michigan and Ohio. MedSupply offers employees great benefits and room for professional and personal growth!
There is a Canadian Certified Prosthetist on staff that can provide supervision to new Prosthetists. He has maintained his Canadian and American Certification which will allow new Prosthetists the ability to become Canadian and American Board Certified Prosthetists.
Job Type: Monday-Friday 8:30a-5p, Full-time
Job Duties: Treat patients with neuromuscular and structural skeletal problems in the human body with evaluation and transfer of forces using prostheses/orthosis to achieve optimum function, prevent further disability, and provide structural support.
- Work directly with the physician and representatives of other allied health professions in the rehabilitation of the physically challenged.
- Design and fit prostheses/orthoses for a wide array of disabilities.
- Review the prescription which specifies the type of appliance or limb needed.
- Examine and measure the limb or other affected area.
- Correct irregularities and deficiencies in the cast.
- Design an appliance which will give maximum function.
- Select appropriate materials and components.
- Make a limb or brace that requires special attention.
- Fit the appliance to the patient and note any adjustments needed.
- Counsel the patient on how to use the device.
- Provide maintenance and repair of devices.
- Maintain accurate patient records.
- Certified by Canadian Board for Orthotist/Prosthetist
- 2 years of experience preferred
We believe in work + home life harmony. We offer health insurance packages with medical, pharmacy, vision, and dental coverage; 401K plans with a 4% company match; paid time off and paid holidays, along with much more!
Assistance will be Provided for Work Visas that are required to work in USA. Canadians are eligible for Green Cards that allow you to live and work in USA or Live in Canada and commute to work across the border daily.
Email Resumes to [email protected] or Fax 248-928-0600 (HR fax)