Adaptive Technologies has provided exceptional Orthotic and Prosthetic care for Southern Alberta since 2018. Our fabrication facility quickly delivers high-quality custom devices to patients in need. We are seeking an O&P Technician who is Registered/working towards Registration with Orthotic Prosthetics Canada. This technical role involves fabrication, repair, and maintenance of O&P devices.
- Fabricating, refurbishing, troubleshooting, adjusting, repairing O&P devices;
- Back-up coverage for Senior Technician as required;
- Operating/maintaining power tools;
- Development of techniques and processes;
- Other duties relevant to the position.
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills and a positive, patient attitude;
- Passionate about education/ innovation within the industry;
- Able to prioritize work to meet deadlines;
- 3D printing knowledge;
- Membership with OPC.
Please apply through email to: [email protected]
Our team blends dedicated passion for helping our patients with the positivity and patience this industry requires. We look forward to hearing from you!